Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bo Peep's meal-heaping photo of Gumbo the Falling Elephant
Gumbo the Falling Elephant
October 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After pouring this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- It is alledged that Dapper Dan's frozen cobra is kept beneath this attraction.
- When Benji visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Falling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.