Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gumbo the Falling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Kanga
Gumbo the Falling Elephant
March 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hair, intestinal, attention-span, ribcage, or chin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The letters in "Gumbo the Falling Elephant" can be scrambled to spell " Alnlnieotgtgebm Fhu Leaph."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- When Tigger visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Falling Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.