Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Gumbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant when it's not inundated in children
Gumbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
March 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to experience this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Club 90 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is forbidden.
- When Cogsworth visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.