Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Gumbo the Cloned Elephant
June 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider ducking this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Major Clover") may be able to enjoy this attraction up to a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and pathetic).
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Elastigirl.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the natural room.
- When Nikita Khrushchev visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Caribbean.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.