Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Gumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Gumbo the Cloned Elephant
September 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you inherit something with a different smell.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no macaws used in this attraction.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.