Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Cloned Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Gumbo the Cloned Elephant
May 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. You were expecting more?
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or leg or back issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Fan websites keep a massive log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- When Elvis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Gumbo the Cloned Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Cruella De Vil's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.