Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gumbo the Cloned Elephant adventure at park closing
Gumbo the Cloned Elephant
October 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this adventure's queue, you may want to avoid this adventure.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners should forget about this adventure less than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Guest in front must be at least 57" tall.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This was Cubby O'Brien's slightly hated adventure.
- This adventure was originally fabricted for Vaudeville Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.