Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Soaring Elephant ride as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Guido the Soaring Elephant
February 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could point at you.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- This was one of the least famous "U ticket" rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- When Tom visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Soaring Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.