Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Rotund Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Guido the Rotund Elephant
August 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to find this attraction just an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- One of the organs was recorded to smell similar to Paul Pressler.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Backstage Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.