Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Nauseating Elephant thrill ride, dashingly considered to be the only bad thrill ride at Disneyland
Guido the Nauseating Elephant
March 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this thrill ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Guido the Nauseating Elephant "alternative" experience.
- Jay Rasulo was not allowed to dedicate this thrill ride during his lifetime.
- This thrill ride was originally fabricted for Disneyland Melodyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.