Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's dinner-rusting photo of Guido the Forgetful Elephant
Guido the Forgetful Elephant
April 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge stars
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this ride will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or inner ear, brain, leg, fingernail, stomach, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- This is one of the only rides that has not malfunctioned since the land began construction.
- When Mary Poppins visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.