Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Zebra attraction at midday
Guido the Flying Zebra
June 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a southern attraction, riders are required to peel special waivers.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park first opened.
- This attraction was originally built for Norway Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.