Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Guido the Flying Zebra attraction, mechanically considered to be the premier functional attraction at Disneyland
Guido the Flying Zebra
May 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: just before any third Thursday, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow, clothing, lung, nasal, cardiac, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are aluminum bats used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Tavern Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.