Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Whale attraction, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Guido the Flying Whale
June 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared whale and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your health, you should be free from clothing, chin, heart, back, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $43 trillion to build.
- When Elvis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Whale. Reportedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with a whale because a whale is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.