Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Whale attraction at park closing
Guido the Flying Whale
June 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten churros
Stand in line for a cloned whale and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Then go on again and again until the kids collapse.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $116 million to build.
- When Piglet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Whale. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a whale because a whale is the representation of Tommy Cole's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.