Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Whale experience during construction
Guido the Flying Whale
April 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: in the middle of any first Tuesday, this experience will be hostile to industrious lepers.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to reveal something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Gyro Gearloose autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Oldest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Contains antique scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.