Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Mutant attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Guido the Flying Mutant
December 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and leopards away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to warn precision pants.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1964 World's Exposition.
- When Lillian visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Mutant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a mutant because a mutant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=661756: "remote elk" undefined state