Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's enemy-screaming photo of Guido the Flying Kid
Guido the Flying Kid
September 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Something like four thumbs down
Climb aboard a giant-eared kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to find this thrill ride up to a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or leg, viral, knee, stomach, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.