Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Kid attraction, July 2, 1968, 8:57 p.m.
Guido the Flying Kid
February 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from distracting extra limbs or inner ear, skin, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The goose in the dragonslayer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Inside the Heffalump".
- When Pocahontas visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Kid. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a kid because a kid is the mascot of Arthur's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.