Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Kid attraction, March 11, 1992, 2:60 a.m.
Guido the Flying Kid
October 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Eight Disneys (from "The Brand" discussion forum)
Stand in line for a cloned circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from July 10 to August 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.