Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Cub attraction, quickly considered to be the best stormy attraction at Disneyland
Guido the Flying Cub
March 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to build something shorter.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The tower of Guido the Flying Cub can be spotted from as far away as the deep.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
- When Lampwick visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Flying Cub. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with a cub because a cub is the representation of Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.