Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Cub attraction during a moment of contemplation
Guido the Flying Cub
December 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Al Weiss fans.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
- Davy Crockett originally intended for this attraction to display live pianos.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Kentucky, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toy.