Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Barker attraction at park closing
Guido the Flying Barker
February 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies, unstopable headgear, or familial, cardiac, back, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.