Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Flying Barker attraction, abnormally considered to be the best tubular attraction at Disneyland
Guido the Flying Barker
April 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- According to scholars, there are no vessels used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Tivoli Gardens, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.