Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Guido the Cloned Elephant attraction, November 7, 1990, 9:28 p.m.
Guido the Cloned Elephant
January 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider resting this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to run to this attraction up to a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- The comment about deities is a movie reference.
- When George of the Jungle visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Cloned Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of John Hench's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.