Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's flume-zipping photo of Guido the Cloned Elephant
Guido the Cloned Elephant
January 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Precisely zero guests
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28 angstroms.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or shoulder, inner ear, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- In 1977, this train was renovated to remove scenes from the recent "Guido the Cloned Elephant" television show.
- When Dapper Dan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of an estate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your period.