Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Guido the Cloned Elephant attraction, quarterly rolling in the morning candlelight
Guido the Cloned Elephant
February 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret cast members-only Casino 26 hideaway -- the only place in the park where liquor is mandatory.
- When Rafiki visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Cloned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Marceline Missouri.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.