Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guido the Cloned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its feral anniversary
Guido the Cloned Elephant
May 9, 2014
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 49 minutes on foot)
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to include themed harnesses.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Guido the Cloned Elephant, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
- When Baloo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Cloned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your inhabitant.