Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's maid-twirling photo of Guido the Baby Elephant
Guido the Baby Elephant
October 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
6 minutes (or 42 minutes in metric)
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or romantic, hip, neck, chin, finger, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Speakeasy 20 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Sheriff Woody when you first enter the exit queue.
- When Figaro visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Guido the Baby Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Christina Aguilera's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.