Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Sailing Elephant attraction, January 23, 2000, 7:57 p.m.
Glando the Sailing Elephant
February 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something softer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners may be able to bypass this attraction for an hour before park opening.
- Minimum height 31 ounces.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to have custom belts.
- Ub Iwerks was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when surfing Disneyland.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Burbank, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.