Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Glando the Sailing Elephant, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Glando the Sailing Elephant
May 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- No running or monkey business permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and guitarists away from the cast members at most times.
- There is an unpopular restroom that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- When Bobby Burgess visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.