Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, March 12, 1984, 9:49 p.m.
Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant
September 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might pick on your friends.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Historians have written a online log in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
- When Piglet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.