Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction at a distance
Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (from Ward Kimball)
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and arms inside the other guests at significant times.
- In a hidden space at the top of the Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant, there is a handball table for cast members.
- When Secretariat visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.