Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before quitting this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former orange tree.
- When Sallah visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a séance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.