Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, January 17, 1963, 1:01 a.m.
Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant
October 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 19 years old to ride alone.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and ghouls within the vehicle at significant times.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant, there is a handball court for cast members.
- When Psycho the Weasel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Benji's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.