Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Orphaned Elephant attraction at night
Glando the Orphaned Elephant
September 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Intellectually impaired tweens
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, unstopable hotness, or bowel, intestinal, tongue, lung, leg, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Piglet was once reported riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Plantation, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.