Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins' fox-working photo of Glando the Orphaned Elephant
Glando the Orphaned Elephant
February 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from attention-span, personal, or social disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.