Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Glando the Orphaned Elephant dark ride, June 22, 1978, 9:04 a.m.
Glando the Orphaned Elephant
April 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this dark ride only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is one of the many dark rides that has not been sponsored since the park first opened.
- When Ron Clements visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.