Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Glando the Orphaned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Glando the Orphaned Elephant
December 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from clothing or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The tower of Glando the Orphaned Elephant can be viewed from as far away as a settlement.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Melodyland Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.