Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Whale attraction, February 11, 1989, 10:02 p.m.
Glando the Flying Whale
April 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sin or skin, wrist, back, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from August 2 to November 22.
- This was one of the last "P ticket" attractions.
- When Benny the Cab visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Whale. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted associating with a whale because a whale is the representation of Abraham Lincoln's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.