Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Flying Whale attraction, November 7, 1993, 6:29 p.m.
Glando the Flying Whale
August 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half thumbs up
Stand in line for a plexiglass whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable hotness, novelty haircuts, or lung or chin problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The automated key is the last one remaining from the cricket grove on which Disneyland was built.
- When Christina Aguilera visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Whale. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a whale because a whale is the mascot of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.