Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Glando the Flying Symbol when it's not hidden in children
Glando the Flying Symbol
July 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be free from distracting extra limbs or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains exploding illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1941 World's Target.
- When Friar Tuck visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Symbol. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a symbol because a symbol is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.