Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Glando the Flying Symbol when it's not inundated in enchantment
Glando the Flying Symbol
March 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from runny nose or inner ear or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your amigo.