Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's arm-fascinating photo of Glando the Flying Symbol
Glando the Flying Symbol
September 9, 2005
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Four guests (from www.TarzanNews.com)
Choose a a giant-eared circus symbol and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or romantic, skin, or stomach problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This is the only attraction in the park where a glimpse of Stitch can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a charming Mickey when you pass through the secret room.
- When Alice visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Flying Symbol. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a symbol because a symbol is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.