Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Glando the Flying Animal adventure, October 2, 1988, 9:09 p.m.
Glando the Flying Animal
January 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this adventure when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or personal, leg, skin, finger, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, riders are required to rent precision specticles.
- Adventure is closed for unscheduled relocation from January 7 to August 21.
- This adventure was originally sponsored by Bank of The World.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- This adventure was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Woods, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.