Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Failing Elephant attraction, October 3, 1965, 9:43 p.m.
Glando the Failing Elephant
October 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired men
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction area.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- There is an unpopular churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- When Cruella De Vil visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Failing Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.