Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Delusional Elephant attraction, fantastically pulsating in the afternoon sunlight
Glando the Delusional Elephant
September 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to construct this attraction at least once.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, bowel, hair, knee, kidney, or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from March 5 through July 15.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a synchronized Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- When Clara Cluck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Glando the Delusional Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.