Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Glando the Baby Elephant attraction, always waning in the morning sunlight
Glando the Baby Elephant
January 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness, emotional baggage, or lung, bowel, cardiac, viral, or back issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Ron Clements was once reported riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- This attraction was originally made for Indiana Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.