Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Glando the Baby Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Glando the Baby Elephant
November 23, 1972
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty lepers.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland legends are invited to visit this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo place.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.