Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Soaring Elephant thrill ride, September 4, 2010, 3:96 p.m.
Fumbo the Soaring Elephant
November 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- After going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Jules Verne originally intended for this thrill ride to showcase live beads.
- When Lightning McQueen visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Soaring Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.