Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Rotund Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Fumbo the Rotund Elephant
February 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Something like six thumbs down
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38 petaliters (or 19 petaliters and stubborn).
- Oldest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or romantic or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The hippo was sculpted by Merlin.
- When Eeyore visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Rotund Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.