Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Cynthia Harriss' doll-waking photo of Fumbo the Flying Mutant
Fumbo the Flying Mutant
September 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned mutant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 15 until something like May 6 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.