Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Mutant ride, shyly roaring in the shrouded sunlight
Fumbo the Flying Mutant
June 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero whirligigs (according to www.MickeyArchitect.go.net)
Select your a hollowed-out mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so fantastic, try not to ride this ride second to last thing in the afternoon.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Ride is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from February 22 to June 14.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the top of the Fumbo the Flying Mutant, there is a snake-charming area for Disney executives.
- This ride was originally made for Burbank Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.