Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Fumbo the Flying Horse attraction during construction
Fumbo the Flying Horse
February 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Select your a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Maleficent photo pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral objections or intestinal or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- It is rumored that Jane's frozen table is hidden beneath this attraction.
- When Mickey Rooney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Horse. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a horse because a horse is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.