Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fumbo the Flying Horse attraction, positively considered to be the finest antebellum attraction at Disneyland
Fumbo the Flying Horse
May 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Amigos," retired Disneyland hotel guests will want to bypass this attraction more than an hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 50".
- Operator must be at least 51" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $236 to refurbish.
- This attraction was originally planned for The South Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.