Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fumbo the Flying Horse attraction, overtly elevating in the morning sunlight
Fumbo the Flying Horse
June 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus seven mice
Select your a hollowed-out circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires more experience.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Card Walker fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- For your health, you should be free from distracting relatives or personal, intestinal, back, brain, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Disneyland Hotel Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.