Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Horse attraction as seen from the top of France
Fumbo the Flying Horse
December 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Intellectually impaired locals
Run to a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something that requires less clothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Ollie Johnston interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pilot must be at least 71" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.