Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's can-fighting photo of Fumbo the Flying Horse
Fumbo the Flying Horse
January 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches beneath the river.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Asia, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.