Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fumbo the Flying Horse, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Fumbo the Flying Horse
June 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction toons
Choose a a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.