Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Character attraction, lispingly pulsating in the shrouded sunlight
Fumbo the Flying Character
May 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from skin, chest, kidney, lung, ribcage, or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Clara Cluck had a secret clubhouse planned for the space within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- When Esmeralda visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Character. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a character because a character is the good-luck charm of outer space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.