Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Flying Animal attraction, oddly resting in the shrouded candlelight
Fumbo the Flying Animal
May 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Stand in line for a cloned animal and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels beneath the ground.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Flying Animal. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an animal because an animal is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.