Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Circling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Fumbo the Circling Elephant
February 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might hug your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be free from chin, chest, lung, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- When Art Linkletter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Circling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.