Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fumbo the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Fumbo the Circling Elephant
April 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might joke with you.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from April 28 to June 12.
- The letters in "Fumbo the Circling Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "He Biticguplntrhlafcne Om E."
- Be sure to look for an immense Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- When Ron Miller visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Circling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.