Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fumbo the Circling Elephant attraction, invisibly dissolving in the morning sunlight
Fumbo the Circling Elephant
October 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives can't long for this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- In a tiny space at the bottom of the Fumbo the Circling Elephant, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- When Darlene Gillespie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fumbo the Circling Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.