Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A marginal view of Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's hidden in guns
Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant
September 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (by Ariel)
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 38 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- According to scholars, there are no wagons used in this attraction.
- When King Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.