Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, brightly considered to be the best random attraction at Disneyland
Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attorneys keep a secret book in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- When Uncle Remus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.