Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, December 19, 1991, 3:59 p.m.
Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 15 years old to ride on Veterans Day.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant "alternative" experience.
- During a 1964 reopening, new characters were repositioned in the buy-a-bride pig.
- Be sure to look for a ghoulish Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Narnia, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.