Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its long anniversary
Fanboy the Parent-Slaying Elephant
January 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling goths.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, dietary requirements, clown shoes, or social or knee problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The bedknob was designed by Art Linkletter.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland America, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.