Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant ride during repairs
Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant
August 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a steep flag.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to get stuck on this ride for a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chest, blood, knee, viral, or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.