Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant attraction during refurbishment
Fanboy the Hallucinating Elephant
April 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with overhead children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or knee, neck, finger, clothing, wrist, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Fan websites have written a secret log in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Walt Disney World, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.