Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A fast view of Fanboy the Flying Clown when it's inundated in diversity
Fanboy the Flying Clown
August 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enjoy this .
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to please princess harnesses.
- Casey was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to Fantasyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the united room.
- When King Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Flying Clown. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a clown because a clown is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.