Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Flying Clown attraction, hesitantly changing in the afternoon park light
Fanboy the Flying Clown
February 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 9 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from familial or personal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Tomorrowland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exclusive room.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Downtown Disney, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.