Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fanboy the Flying Clown, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
Fanboy the Flying Clown
December 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight flowers
Stand in line for a giant-eared clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from July 29 until perhaps October 25.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- When Wernher von Braun visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Fanboy the Flying Clown. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed associating with a clown because a clown is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.