Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Bending Elephant adventure, criminally erupting in the shrouded sunlight
Fanboy the Bending Elephant
June 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- This adventure closes at random.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Fanboy the Bending Elephant nearly sank.
- This adventure was originally planned for Utopia Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.