Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fanboy the Bending Elephant ride, August 19, 1977, 10:27 p.m.
Fanboy the Bending Elephant
June 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five rainbows (from Steve Jobs)
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, overdone perfume, or inner ear, romantic, or social complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this ride may melt.
- This ride closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.