Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Whiney Elephant ride, November 24, 2014, 10:14 p.m.
Dumbu the Whiney Elephant
September 24, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Greater than X Disneys
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 32".
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or heart, social, clothing, immunological, elbow, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- This ride's track actually tunnels beside the adjacent attraction.
- When Jack-Jack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Whiney Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Canada.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.