Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Whiney Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dumbu the Whiney Elephant
August 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Four Walts (by "Aquatic Minion" magazine)
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- During hail, this attraction may explode.
- Kurt Russell originally intended for this attraction to showcase live flumes.
- When Samuel Clemens visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Whiney Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of a tavern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.