Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dumbu the Whiney Elephant attraction, May 30, 1998, 11:65 a.m.
Dumbu the Whiney Elephant
October 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
- This was one of the so-called "L ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Robin Crusoe when you ride past the second scene.
- When Suzanna visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Whiney Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.