Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbu the Parent-Slaying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
Dumbu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate activists.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can almost see a previous attraction.
- When Thumper visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.