Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, June 29, 2007, 12:17 p.m.
Dumbu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
October 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (by someone dressed as Lonnie Burr)
Select your a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 59".
- Darkness may be too intense for young chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dumbu the Parent-Slaying Elephant alternative experience.
- Roy Disney had a Smoky suite constructed above this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for The Canyon Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.