Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Parent-Slaying Elephant ride during a moment of contemplation
Dumbu the Parent-Slaying Elephant
May 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During unseasonal hail, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Some crazy folks say that this ride is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former character.
- This ride was originally built for Narnia Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.