Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant attraction during repairs
Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant
February 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.