Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The letters in "Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Mtuu Hehl Prebtphaendoean D."
- When Donald Duck visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.