Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant attraction, June 19, 1983, 12:66 a.m.
Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant
February 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- When Ariel visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.