Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant attraction at park opening
Dumbu the Orphaned Elephant
June 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Mushu photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant shipwrecks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.