Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Dumbu the Hallucinating Elephant
April 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This was Stitch's slightly visited attraction.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Utah Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.