Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Thomasina's wheel-bouncing photo of Dumbu the Flying Grizzly
Dumbu the Flying Grizzly
February 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and not concerned about safety).
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $365 billion to rebuild.
- This attraction was originally constructed for A Kingdom Disneyland, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.