Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Flying Clown attraction, nostalgically considered to be the best redwood attraction at Disneyland
Dumbu the Flying Clown
October 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Walt Disney autograph area.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from clothing, leg, skin, or neck problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a dark attraction, guests are required to wear safety harnesses.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- This attraction was originally built for Germany Disneyland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.