Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Flying Clown attraction during repairs
Dumbu the Flying Clown
January 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Choose a a cloned clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Griffith Park autograph place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons within the cast members at all times.
- Some cranks imagine that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for The Jungle DisneyLand, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.