Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Flying Clown attraction during repairs
Dumbu the Flying Clown
October 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to visualize this attraction half a moment preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $292 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- When Roy Disney visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Flying Clown. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a clown because a clown is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.