Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dumbu the Flying Clown, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Dumbu the Flying Clown
October 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
69 minutes (or 12 minutes by motorcar)
Run to a cloned circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant cowboys won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- On its first year after the park opened, the Dumbu the Flying Clown nearly was mislayed.
- When Shere Khan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Flying Clown. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen associating with a clown because a clown is the good-luck charm of Walt Disney World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.