Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbu the Flying Clown attraction during construction
Dumbu the Flying Clown
April 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus clown and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 39 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The top of Dumbu the Flying Clown can be spotted from as far away as Downtown Disney.
- When Casey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbu the Flying Clown. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a clown because a clown is the symbol of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brick.