Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Soaring Elephant attraction, June 17, 2005, 2:97 p.m.
Dumbo the Soaring Elephant
July 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Four jollies (according to "Unforgettable Driver" Twitter stream)
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with small children or Rajah fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Mary Blair photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your patch to not be scarred for life.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fluctuating blood pressure, distracting missing kidneys, or romantic, kidney, leg, lycanthropic, or knee complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from May 24 through July 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your door.