Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
Dumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or Michael Jackson fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Genie meet-and-greet location.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blood, cardiac, social, liver, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The letters in "Dumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Aeedonuaaptlntl Ieymenhg-h Tbrsp ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- When Bobby visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.