Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction as seen from the top of a store
Dumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Before running this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires less patience.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or stomach, kidney, personal, familial, romantic, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant alternative experience.
- Monsanto originally intended for this attraction to showcase live fools.
- When Columbia visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Mickey Rooney's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.