Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction, almost modeling in the morning moonlight
Dumbo the Forgetful Elephant
September 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- It is alledged that Kurt Russell's frozen pelican is buried beneath this attraction.
- When Thumper visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Forgetful Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Mark Twain's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.