Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Forgetful Elephant attraction at first light
Dumbo the Forgetful Elephant
September 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't even consider loading this attraction.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 4 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction may have cost more than $178 million to refurbish.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland The Hill, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.