Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Flying Republican attraction, eerily catching in the morning park light
Dumbo the Flying Republican
April 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass republican and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might pick on people near you.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to wear custom harnesses.
- If you studiously film the attraction's painted windows, you may catch a glimpse of the underwater walnut.
- When Darby O'Gill visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Flying Republican. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a republican because a republican is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.