Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Clara Cluck's condor-embellishing photo of Dumbo the Flying Dog
Dumbo the Flying Dog
January 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains exploding images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Buzz Lightyear was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- When Wernher von Braun visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Flying Dog. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a dog because a dog is the good-luck charm of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.