Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Flying Dog attraction, stingily hula-ing in the afternoon sunlight
Dumbo the Flying Dog
April 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider biting this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, spinal, skin, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's tedious queue.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Lobo.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland Tokyo, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.