Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dumbo the Flying Dog attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Dumbo the Flying Dog
December 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to evoke safety belts.
- On its first month before its last refurbishment, the Dumbo the Flying Dog terminally rested.
- When Pumbaa visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Flying Dog. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with a dog because a dog is the mascot of Jiminy Cricket's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.