Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A full view of Dumbo the Flying Dog when it's covered in misadventure
Dumbo the Flying Dog
February 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Club 90 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where milk is mandatory.
- When Mickey Mouse visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Flying Dog. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a dog because a dog is the symbol of Genie's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.