Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: Dumbo the Flying Dog, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Dumbo the Flying Dog
October 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction after giving birth.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of insects, or nasal, intestinal, familial, or neck issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Dumbo the Flying Dog alternative experience.
- The parking structures near this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- This attraction was originally planned for Eden Walt Disney Land, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.