Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo the Flying Circus, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Dumbo the Flying Circus
August 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Then go on again and again until the kids stop screaming.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members should ride this attraction as much as a half hour prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hair, clothing, inner ear, fingernail, back, or intestinal issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.