Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secondary view of Dumbo the Flying Circus when it's not hidden in wonder
Dumbo the Flying Circus
July 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from philosophical restrictions, punk haircuts, runny makeup, or personal or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from October 22 until about January 1.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- When Deedle visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Flying Circus. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a circus because a circus is the good-luck charm of Davy Jones' company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.