Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Dumbo the Flying Barker, a favorite attraction of Chip
Dumbo the Flying Barker
January 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inventive figure.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you evaluate something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Club 64 dining room -- the only place in Holland where liquor is free.
- When Davy Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbo the Flying Barker. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a barker because a barker is the good-luck charm of an inn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your steamer.