Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo the Flying Barker attraction, February 3, 1976, 7:56 p.m.
Dumbo the Flying Barker
February 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to Underdog impersonators.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at random.
- Tony Baxter had a private suite planned for the space within this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland An Institute, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.