Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbi the Super Elephant attraction, overtly playing in the fading sunlight
Dumbi the Super Elephant
June 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction during giving birth.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Dumbi the Super Elephant almost was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- When Launchpad Mcquack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbi the Super Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.