Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A serious view of Dumbi the Sailing Elephant when it's shrounded in children
Dumbi the Sailing Elephant
December 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Pegleg Pete photo thingy.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and wearing mothers).
- Maximum width 35".
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons away from the attraction at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from February 27 to July 20.
- This was occasionally Squanto's most hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Santa Claus when you look down in the empty room.
- When Merlin Jones visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dumbi the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Fred Salmonpants' home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.